Sunday, August 5, 2007

Worked on Sunday

For the past 7 months, today's the first time I came back Sg on Sunday. Somemore it's for work purpose.

The tactic played by manager was hard. She's sort of like forcing me to come back today, regardless I told her I got medical appointment for unknown rash. Regardless how I told her 1pm was too early. Die die want to see me today.

She said she would send me something to clear on Saturday evening but later told me her battery flat, she'd only be able to send at night, and said I can clear her points on Sunday morning. Sigh... Surely not? She had even decided what time I shall wake up on Sunday... I last checked email at 3am, nothing was sent. Then the whole night I couldn't really sleep well because I felt the burden on my shoulder, that I must wake up early the next morning to check the email. So I woke up at 9 plus, first thing in the morning was to check the email. So stupid.

It was said to meet at office at 3pm. Straight after lunch, went to meet fyc at custom. Luckily still got her gave me a ride to Sg. Not too sad. At least half the journey, I had somebody to talk to. Better than taking the bus alone.. that's sad.

A few cats in office today only. Lucky my good neighbour was around. The manager was an hour late. And the discussion merely lasted for half an hour or so. Could be shorter than that. Nothing much was discussed. It could be done over the phone also lor.... and straight after the discussion, off she went....... walao...... whole afternoon like zuo boh lor.. for the sake of the stupid discussion...

Although I did work on Sunday, working from home and working in office are 2 different things lor.. I merely can tell myself today's work is for the sake of the coming holiday this week.

Sad but not to the most sadness, at least still got ppl to go dinner with. Thanks for treating me fantastic egg tart and the salty HongKong dinner. I won't call you stingy next time, ok? haha.

August 9 is public hoh... and I've long blocked my leave on August 10. DON'T ASK ME WORK ON THESE 2 DAYS HOH !!

4 comments:

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

HORRIBLE WORKOHOLIC~~

Ninjapura said...

Walao eh... salty meh... -_-" jidan u

U shld eat curry to sleep better...

veerla said...

wei.. it's salty leh... HK food normally salty leh, expected. but the egg tart not bad la.

u gave me only 2 choices : curry or hk meal. of cos i'd go for hk meal lor... curry will make me sleepy ok.

wsj.. that's my work life. cannot imagine hoh?

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

you chose to continue it.