Wednesday, June 4, 2008

S3 gathering - Sedili


Do not know whether to assess this Sedili trip as successful or not, I do hope most of the ppl were pleased. The place was real suck to me.... big thanks to those mosquitoes. I did hear that some of us quite like the beach. It was a bad memory to Zhi Xiang maybe, as he got hurt by one kind of fish (which I don't know the name) by the beach. The fish was not poisonous though, the first few hours could be suffering as the kind of pain could not be described by words. Thanks to that stupid fish, we had this unusual group photo.

As planned, we had breakfast with Cher in the morning - The "fantastic" dim sum eh. The "boss" called the night before, pre-amped me that he'd be late. By the time he reached, he'd pay for the bill. Steady eh (partly because of his lost to a bet). Never thought he could have late for more than an hour, which had exceeded our patience limit. "Out of frustration", we decided to punish him by having premium coffee at Yew's cafe.


Sedili Country Resort is as shabby as 10 years ago, but the chalet and long house are re-painted. I called it shabby as the chalet is not self-contained but only provided with the very basic facilities. Compared to Teluk Ramunia, the condition is inferior and might not be a suitable place for group gathering. The sea is still as calm as before.

We have the "Backstreet Boys". Hehe.


There we had "suan cai" and F4.


Then we had the amusing "Korean Kia".


We also had "Zhang Tian Ci" by the sea.

Now I think back, we "immersed" ourselves in the sea for so long, luckily we didn't get stung by that stupid fish. Zhi Xiang was just unlucky.



Wherever Wei Lun is, there would be "jumping photo". The jumping photo were cheerful.


They even spot jellyfish - according to Ah Fu, non-poisonous.

There's one picture I smirked at, has it come into my mind during my trip home. I picture it in mind and here I'm presenting to you my illustration in mind, real funny to me. The normal one looks like this:


Then, Jia Xian said to have a "cute" one but it turned out to be a "Hiao" one.


You're very eye-catching I must say.

Where shall we go next? Make sure no mozzy please.

By the way, "Xie Huang" gave us 9 Dim Sum vouchers which will expire in July. Fix a date, let's go dim sum together.

*For those who would like to download the pictures (Jia Xian's one have not been uploaded), you may request the link from anyone of us.... *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jia xian... where are the photossssssss...~