Friday, February 1, 2008

Please be careful at JB custom

An email from my friend. My friend's friend experience.



Hello, this is from my friend...he saw the guy twice.truth, no lie...pls share with ur friends.thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys,

Please be careful when you are taking bus back to Singapore at JB custom. There is a malay guy who is stealing wallet. He was caught red-handed few week ago. But he was run away at the end because nobody want to help the victim to catch him. Last week, I saw the malay guy again and try to follow him. I saw he keep changing his waiting line between 170 and 950 and never go up to the bus. He was try to stolen wallet when people push each others go into the bus or during queue up. I have catch his photo(not very clear but you still can see his face). Please be careful if you see him at JB custom. Maybe you can punch him first before he stole your wallet.

Please forward this email to your friends who working in Singapore and warning them.

4 comments:

kitchi said...

thanks for the photo and information
i have a terrible time getting over to Singapore like 2 weeks ago
ladies are hardly get safe in such "pushing/pulling" battle
all i can do is to be more careful loh, what to do?!

Ninjapura said...

I heard some molest cases... also very cham hor...

freedom100cc said...

除夕下午回乡,有个约三十多岁的malay guy在我上巴士时俏俏把我的电话抽出,我用食指把电话推回口袋,没有表情的看着他,他吓得差点跌倒,然后像你说的那样,他没上车,之后,也不敢正面看我。静静的贴在巴士旁,好像很害怕。

我没抓他。却在想,他偷东西后面的理由是什么呢?

新山对我而言已太冷血,自家灯火自家顾,大喊也没用,还是自保周全吧。

Anonymous said...

Alice: sorry to have heard that. I think I will try not to go by causeway. Ppl like me, very blur, especially when I'm eager to go back I could be very ignorant.

What other reasons could it be? of cos for money.