Monday, February 11, 2008

Very plain life

Life has become as plain as mineral water ever since I left audit. Life is routine with lesser surprises. I woke up at 6 plus and sleep at 10pm everyday. Very healthy eh. (still awake tonight at 11 plus cos I had a "nap" at 8 plus. -_-) When I'm really bored with reading and have no idea on how to spend the extra hours at night, I sleep at 9 plus. -_-

If there's anyone who has better activities at night, please notify and I'll consider to join you. My very caring friend has suggested me to learn dancing (for some undisclosed "motives"). Anyone who wants to attend Korean language course at NUS Extention (Park Mall), kindly express your interest.... classes are available from March 3 onwards.

2 comments:

Yiqi said...

wat time is the korean language start?

veerla said...

Course 03

3 Mar - 12 May 08 (Class Full)

Mon 7.00-9.30pm

19 Mar - 21 May 08

Wed 7.00-9.30pm

Course 04

2 Apr - 4 Jun 08

Wed 7.00-9.30pm

18 Apr - 20 Jun 08

Fri 7.00-9.30pm

Yiqi... cc also got.. i know a few cc offers the class. we discuss later if you're interested. ^_^