Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Arghhh ! What a world !

I really feel like venting my frustrations today!

I don't understand why I always ended up staying with all these sickening ppl. I really don't understand why they like to do the laundry on the same day as I do. I only stay 4 nights in a week HELLLOOOOOOO, so I can only do laundry on Tues and Thurs. Can't they choose other day and why specifically on Tues and Thurs when there are 5 other days in a week??? And I do not understand why they have so MANY clothes to wash in just 2 days whereby they'll hang their clothes all over drying rackSSS before I step in the house from work. They know that I'll be doing laundry as I usually soak my clothes before I go out for work. So I interprete their "action" as EXTREMELY UNFRIENDLY. Even if they choose to do laundry on the same day as I do, can't they just leave me a tiny place to hang my clothes ????? Do they need to be this kiasu to do laundry before me and consume all the space before I return from work??? At first I do not really care as I think maybe that's just coincident. After observing them for 2 months over, I am very sure it's not coincident. Another thing is that, they never say hello since the day they moved in. As and when I step in the house, they'll shut their door. I do not even have chance to see their faces properly, let alone knowing who they are.

Last time my ex-housemate whose mood swing asked me to wake up earlier cos she's rushing for work every morning. I woke up at the same time almost everyday, she had no issue with that all along. Out of sudden 2 months later after I moved in, she gave me a black face one the morning and sms me later, asked me to wake up early in future as she's rushing for work every morning? To cooperate the time she usually woke up, I woke up 15 mins to 20 mins earlier, was that not early enough??? By the time I finished using the bathroom she had not waken up okay! I do not mind rushing for work, why not she woke up earlier then? Never see ppl with this cheek to request others to wake up earlier just to suit her timing.

Are they staying in jungle for too long or they simply do not know to spell CONSIDERATE??

2 comments:

Yiqi said...

last time i rent a room in Ubi time also like that. everyone jus like to BATHE when i come back ard 10pm. really GNS de lo

Anonymous said...

I'm not accusing them. I'm doing laundry today, I came back home and SAW THE WASHING MACHINE RUNNING AGAIN!!!! walao... wat's more can I say??? U noe there was one time they washed 12 pants???? Have you seen ppl who hanged 12 pants (excluding other pieces of clothes that I didn't count) on drying rackSSSS before? I DID!

Tuesday night I really didn't give them face so I slot my clothes in by pushing their clothes closer to each other. Cos too much clothes, so I left 2 piece on the drying rack in bathroom (the rack is long enough to hang 10 pieces of clothes at reasonable interval in between). that time they also hang 2 pieces in. u noe how they revenge me after i went off for work? they simply push it aside. tell me how the clothes will dry when the hangers are sticking together? walao beh tahan.