Wednesday, November 19, 2008

霉到

"霉到" is a word I recently learnt from a little boy. Yeah, I feel that luck has not been with me these days. Did I step on shit? Or somebody is cursing me at my back? -_-

Job wise, SAI; 人緣, SAI; colleagues, SAI; things that I encounter these days are so SAI!

When the radio broadcasted COE for small car dropped to $2, I interpreted it as "dropped by $2". I NEVER EVER thought it would drop to $2; a difference of $2 sounds more reasonable to me.... until I read the newspaper online, I heard from 10pm news. This news really hammer my heart!!!!!!! Argh.....................

Luck ah, luck ah, please come to me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For $2 COE, successful bidders will find it hard to sell their cars or otherwise face lower resale values, as the rebate paid out when a vehicle is deregistered before expiry of the COE is pro-rated to the Quota Premium.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

your car value lies with MOV. COE will depreciate anyway. it does not have resale value.

COE is not worth paying for. the money goes into gov and has no value 10 years later. it's just a "license". you pay $2 or $10K for COE, it's like a gambling exercise to me. if the CEO is $2, the annual depreciation is only 20 cents. you can just close your eyes and waive it.

Anonymous said...

节哀顺变吧!