Wednesday, November 5, 2008

*scratching head*

Because of certain issues between my company and this "C guy", I am almost talking the same thing to him for one or 2 weeks. No progress at all.

Yesterday, there were little bit progress. At least he gave in little bit and I was quite relieved. Today, he came out with some other ridiculous reasons which is going to create lots of hindrance to my work. Anyone with common sense knows how inefficient it is to work with soft copy, moreover it's more about vouching !!!! He thinks that I have luxury of time to do his work?

And his reason for not bring the original is because he wants to keep the original until he get paid for whatever money he put into the business venture. He somemore claimed that this is the business practice. BUSINESS PRACTICE????? MY FOOT ! I only know, that you want ppl to pay you, you must present the original receipts! I do not oppose him for keeping the original but AT LEAST, at least let me go through the documents first. Even if I want to make a copy, I'll make the copy myself, not him. Who knows whether he modified the original before he makes the copy? I've got to be skeptical right? He even proposed to pay for my trip to Beijing. Isn't it ridiculous to do that fair bit of work when the travelling time is more than sufficient to cover the work?

I'm very sicked to deal with nation C ppl. They can come with all sort of funny things especially when they've come to the crunch. 做人简单一点不行吗????????????????????????

No comments: