Friday, October 12, 2007

Absurd

Something absolutely absurd happened, as if those we'll only see in Hong Kong's series. So drama and had bombarded me the whole day. I never thought ppl can behave as mad as this. What made it even fantastic was my previous post entry seem to be a 预告, of what happened today. Gosh. (There's a password, you go find out yourself.)

Vision will be blurred by what's presented to you. Human's nature. As you calm down and think twice about it, you might grab a better picture of what's going on.

Trying to analyse from different perspectives but it was not appreciated; don't wish to make things even more complicated but it seemed worse; don't want to mention too much but still say out.

I thought myself smart; actually I was not.

Don't get me in anymore. Don't ever tell me "I shouldn't have.... blah blah blah" or "I regret to ... blah blah blah". Don't bug me with all the negative theories.

If you want to fall out with each other, your choice.

I've tried to think and speak from your perspectives, but have you all seriously thought or considered the whole incident from my perspective? Don't make unfair representation pls.

Go ahead to think I'm a horrible, terrible, unpredictable, unreasonable or whatever you-may-think-of-negative person. Go ahead, pls.

Walao.... absurd! Really TMD.

No comments: