Friday, October 5, 2007

Dining at Cafe Swiss

It's not of any special occasion. This Michelle suddenly called me while I was about to leave office.

Michelle: Hey.. where are you?
Me: Office lor...
Michelle: What? still working?
Me: About to leave.. why?
Michelle: What do you want to do after you get home?
Me: *puzzle in mind - How am I supposed to answer this?* Nothing much.. home means home lor.. your question is funny leh.. haha...
Michelle: Oh.. hahaha... then you want dinner with me or not? We go some places where we can get 50% discount.
Me: Why got such good deal? Ladies' night ah?
Michelle: Aiyah... I got Raffles' member card mah...
Me: Don't tell me it's Raffles Hotel again ah....
Michelle: No la... Let's go Cafe Swiss.. But I'm still at office now.... I pack and go now..

Faint lor this gal... I was trying to cabut as soon as possible in order to shun this 阴魂不散 stalker in office but this lady was still in office at Tuas! Goodness... and I take my hat off to her for her tai-tai lifestyle, always dining at high end cafe. The first time I had dinner with her was at Mount Faber; then buffet at Bar & Billiard @ Raffles Hotel; now Cafe Swiss @ Swissotel.

I didn't bother to wait her in office but said to meet her at Robinson Rd instead. I'd rather stroll along the street rather than kena stalked by that manager.

Got into her car, she started to tell me how busy she was because her boss is flying to Shanghai for F-1. *hahaha* Amusing enough. As we sat by the table, after we placed order she said she wanted to take picture. *Gosh* I told her that my this mobile phone doesn't have flash light and it's only 2 megapixel. The resolution will not be satisfactory but she insisted. Okay.... so we got the waitress to take the first shot for us.

After viewing the picture, she said the view was not good. The waitress should take from this and that angle so that the view could be better.. Okay.. so I told her to get another waitress for another shot but make sure it's not the same waitress again. Then she said she'd get a waiter instead of waitress, maybe guy could get her mean better. *faint*


Well... she's satisfied with this picture... Is there any significant difference with the view? I wonder. I personally don't think there are much differences compared to the first shot.

Okay.. now's the classic story... This lady asked me to send her the picture so that she can put the picture as her wallpaper.

Michelle: Send me the picture leh... I want to put it as my wallpaper..
Me: Okay.. you turn on your bluetooth?
Michelle: Ya...
Me: Okay... I'm searching now... Which one is you? Wai?
Michelle: *A bit blur* Hm.. Ya..
Me: Okay... sent...
Michelle: Sent? I didn't receive..
Me: Hello... you accepted the file just now..
Michelle: I didn't.. by the way, how to turn on my bluetooth??
*Nearly faint*
Me: Hey.. Xiao Jie... then who is this "Wai"? I asked you if you're "Wai" you said yes? This guy has got our picture now!!!! And now you tell me you don't know to turn on your bluetooth??
Michelle: I thought you'll be sending the picture via MMS mah....
*Vomit blood*
Me: Aiyoh.......... where got ppl send picture via MMS now?? Bluetooth you know??

So we quickly looking around to spot this "Wai". But 方圆四百里 I didn't see anyone holding mobile with a weird look, nor looked towards our direction.

Vomited enough blood, I took over her mobile and started to send the file to her. Files were sent but no where to retrieve. Couldn't locate her memory card. This lady didn't seem to know her mobile well either. *Faint* I was asked to transfer the files again but this round, store them in phone.

~~ File is too large to open ~~

Apa phone ini?? Really speechless. Wasted my effort to figure out as to how to turn on her bluetooth, send files and retrieve files.

Despite the starter I had - bread and pumpkin soup, I had the Salmon (don't remember the name of the dishes) as main course, and lastly lemon lime sherbet as dessert.




Have been eating more than usual since last Thursday... As a result, I put 2 kgs on weight in a week!!!

Can somebody tell me how to lose weight now?? *sianzzz*

4 comments:

LeMontEA said...

haha, u got a funny fren.^_^
i think u r not that fat, y so keen on losing weight leh?

try to eat in a healthy way and do more exercise if u can :)

MISTY said...

hehe u ask the right person. me lost a few kg and i am v determine to lose a few more.
1) avoid carbohydrates whenever u can
2) avoid eating after 9pm. ok to drink soup
3) no chocolate, no ice cream, no cheese, no fried food
4) no pork
5) when u eat fruits eat those that need to bite eg apple, guava
6) walk whenever u can. like now i walk 20 mins from train station to my office. tiring but still ok
7) eat brown rice.

see if this work.....

Ninjapura said...

"As a result, I put 2 kgs on weight in a week!!!"

Congrat... u went for check up right? Boy or girl? Think girl better.

veerla said...

Lemontea: I'm fat...

Misty: thanks for your info. you're skinny enough and do not need to lose further weight.

Ninja: qian da ah u?