Friday, January 18, 2008

It's Friday!

Yeah, it's Friday!

Friday used to be the most stressful day throughout the week as it was usually the last day of audit and I used to be under stress to complete the field work and finalise the file... Used to be.... but no more today. The feeling was great. I spent my whole day on net and did a bit of research to resolve the issues my company's currently facing. Plus, everybody knocked off sharp at 5:30pm today. Because it's Friday! Hoho.

I found my new workplace a very interesting area to explore. It's totally different from city. There was at least one thing that would surprise me in a day. Always during lunch hour, my colleagues would tell me about the warehouse sales and the foods around the place. Right after the lunch, I'll follow them to the warehouse sales. It's my first time vist to the warehouse but they're not. I notice they could have visited to the same warehouse during the sales period for more than 2 times. That's amazing..... Or they would tell me this supplier of Monsoon is clearing their stocks, buy one free one and ask me if I'm interested. For the whole week, I spent my lunch hour like an auntie - shop for home products. I successfully grabbed a Hush Puppies Queen size bed linen at $15, hair mask + hair tonic + 2 hair rebuilder altogether at $58. After office hour, there's door-to-door pirated DVD seller will ring the bell somemore! I never had such experience throughout my work life in the past 4 years. Compared to town area, life is too hectic. I can't even afford to utilise one full hour lunch time but always grabbed quick lunch or skip lunch. Facing this group of ppl, I need to adjust my pace to suit them and be more patient as well.

Skype plays a part in work now. Now then I realise how wonderful this Skype is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how wonderful skype is wor... coz got mi eh... wuakakakakakakk