Thursday, January 10, 2008

New work life will be commencing on 14/01/2008

I've got an offer. I thought it's a dream, until I received the employment letter today. When things come too easy in a way I somehow feel insecured. I was in shit luck for about 4 years, especially last year, a damn bad year for me. I've so used to meet bad eggs in the past years, a sudden change where I suddenly have such lucks is really incredible. It's a blessing.

Anyway, it's an exciting opportunity where I think I could pursue as a career as it allows me to grow. Of cos there are challenges ahead to conquer but it's totally different from what I'd been dealing in the past. When I worked as auditor, it would be the technical knowledge that I need to enhance. Whereas in commercial industry, I believe it will be the interpersonal skills that I need to polish. When dealing with ppl becomes the centre of the work, it could be challenging. Always, it's not the job itself is difficult, but the ppl who makes the job difficult.

I'm glad that I'm now moving into management and be at corporate level. That's what I'm looking for in short-term. I'm asking no more than that at the moment before I prove my capabilities.

To conclude, life is full of surprises. Cheers.

4 comments:

freedom100cc said...

congrat!

Anonymous said...

Congrat, Queenie!

Anonymous said...

how's yo new job man?

Anonymous said...

whymei: you memang blind... i've talked abt my new job and yet u still ask this question. blur la u.