Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Let's drink.

Let's drink, my friend. My treat - Carlsberg's 160th Anniversary Brew. Alcohol content of 5.5%, deliver a pronounced aroma and easy-to-drink beer as it claims.


(Picture provided by Ming jie jie)

Anchor Strong, MC jie jie who urges me to try. I never see someone who would recommend others a beer and yet told her the beer taste like kerosene (or paraffin oil). An alcohol content of 8.8% and I guess it must deliver a burning sensation after drink. According to her, one should mix it with 100 plus or 7-up should he/she finds the beer too strong and taste awful. I have bought a bottle but..... don't have the guts to try. Haha.

2 comments:

Ninjapura said...

Anniversary brew??? It means that actually they can brew better beer, but in usual time they give us sub-standard beer??!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I tried the anniversary brew. I ccould barely finish half cup.Too strong for me, I don't like it though, my bro likes the taste and my mum thinks it's okay for her also.

I cannot comment if the normal range is of sub-standard. This anniversary brew is available for a limited time only. The malts used are different and it's double-brewed. And maybe it also took longer time to mature than usual?