Sunday, September 23, 2007

婚礼的祝福

It's Chyeen's wedding dinner. She was officially married last Saturday and today was merely her wedding dinner.

Chyeen's my very old friend since primary school. I always regard Peronte, Chyeen and Jiaroti my closest friends in my heart. I do not know if they also think the same. To me, even though we don't really keep in contact, don't talk much over MSN, and will only keep each other posted latest updates once in a blue moon, they are ppl that I trust. They are also ppl I'll seek help from.

We said to attend her wedding dinner together. Jiaroti would come straight from SG and I'd pick Peronte up from his home. While I was on the way to Peronte's house, Jiaroti called.

Jiaroti: Hey... I cannot go over JB. My re-entry permit was expired! I didn't notice.

Me: What? Then how? You're not coming?

Jiaroti: The officer said I can still go in JB by using white card but it could create problem when come to renew my PR. Aiyoh.. I'm now at custom lorrr....

Me: Then? Do you want to come in by using white card then? Eh... it's her wedding dinner leh.. I thought I'd see u.

Jiaroti: But... permit thing is no joke leh... I think I come in and meet you guys at a later date. My permit expired on September 12... So suey.. You ask Peronte help me give Ang Pao ok?

Me: Aiyoh... why so drama one? You make sure you come and see her another time lor.. I'll let her know then...

The wedding dinner was pretty sian... cos Chyeen didn't invite our other old primary school classmates. We're sitting together with her high school classmates (although some are also my junior classmates but not very close). I even called my ex-junior classmate a wrong name... so pai seh... The whole night only the banker never stopped talking. 职业病? Maybe. Also met Hui Mei, who I've not seen for 9 years also. So surprised. Hui Mei's also Peronte's and Jiaroti's friends from Guan Yue Tuan. Aiyah... Jiaroti.. you rugi lor...

Me & Hui Mei

Peronte, me and Hui Mei. How good if you're also in the picture, Jiaroti.

Chyeen... my best sister... best wishes for you.

1 comment:

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

Peronte, long time never see this name~~