Thursday, September 20, 2007

Please fire me

Received an email (marked as highly important):

Are you in office? Please call me at ext XXX

I called back...

Me: Are you looking for me? Have just seen your email. I'm not in office.
Ms A: Ohh..... where are you?
Me: Client's place. What's up?
Ms A: Erm... you hold on ya..... Erm.... nothing actually. I'm just testing how soon you'll response to my email.

Faint~~

Then.....

Ms B: You haven't completed the independence declaration.... Couldn't find it in your file....
Ms C: I was very amazed that you did not complete the modules right after the Practice Review.....
Mr E: Can you look through that issues and we have a discussion on that? Especially on the .... I'll have meeting with client on Oct 1...

COULD YOU ALL GIVE ME A BREAK?????

Or, please fire me... please. More than happy to hear that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

walaoeh... don wait for them to fire u lah... u juz fire them 1st lah apalah herherr

Ange.T said...

your colleague really have time to play with u like that huh?!
is he ur manager??? "Just to test how fast you reply me?!"

Let me see if there is anything more genius than this..