Friday, September 28, 2007

This is a SUAY engagement

Don't know why this engagement always bring me into deep water. Was this engagement cursed? Cursed by previous AIC? Those who in-charged of this engagement had all left and none of them was the continuity of the engagement, except me!!

Now, the limited review is around the corner and I thought I will have left before this date. Who knows? 人算不如天算. My PR is still pending and I cannot put down the letter before I get this stupid si ren PR approved. Consequently, I'll need to touch this cursed file again.

This engagement is really a DAMN SUAY STUPID engagement. I show you how SUAY it is now:

Last year end audit:

1. I met this stupid bad assistant and I raised my voice on him at client's place. And I talked about him here.

2. The incomplete set of prior year audit files transferred to my name by this stupid guy made me cannot sleep at night and searched high and low for it. I talked about it here.

3. I had a painful experience with the evaluation and I didn't even want to recall how painful it was. That was when I posted this.

4. A bad working relationship with the manager-in-charge (MIC).

Interim limited review:

5. MIC changed. Current MIC is slightly better than the previous one (but he has the same school of thoughts as the previous MIC since they are sifu-and-student relationship). Never fail bugging me since he took over the engagement.

6. As the MIC is bugging me to confirm the audit timeline. So I called the client to check but she's away in China. Then I was asked to drop her an email and I did so. No reply from the client so this MIC asked me to call her assistant and I did so. (What's the point of calling assistant while she's not the decision maker??????) Then I was asked to follow up with this assistant and I called her again today, no answer from her end. So, I was asked to drop another email.

I finally heard from this client and she claimed that she has responded my email yesterday and somemore resent me the email today, copied the MIC and her director. My god! Seriously, I didn't receive her email at all until today. And the way she replied really embarassed me, as though I didn't check my email properly. (Don't act blur lor.... She shoud know ppl have communication problem with her while she's in China! Email server in China always don't work well!!) But that's fine. As I saw the email I nearly faint. She cannot work with the timeline that we proposed as she could not close her book earlier. Okay, nevermind. What made me faint was she mentioned that she can only close her book on one Friday and proposed me to go in on Saturday!!!!!!!

HALOOOO.... BRILLIANT YOU AH TO PROPOSE SUCH A GOOD START OF AUDIT!
WHY ASK ME WORK ON SATURDAY IDIOT!!

2 comments:

Ninjapura said...

Funny eh, u so free to quote and link all ur post... must be eating alot of snake at home.

Aiyah... I think your company is crazy one loh.

veerla said...

i wrote at 12am leh... uncle....