Saturday, September 22, 2007

Long time no see !

Have been meeting old friends these 2 weeks. Those I have not seen for 5 years, and some even 9 years!! Gosh...

I took half day leave yesterday as I didn't have mood to work. As I login MSN, Colin msg me and asked if I was free to meet up. Person that I was meeting included Cher. What??? Cher??? I thought she had left for NZ?? Then Colin told me that she's just come back from her Shanghai trip and will be leaving for NZ today.... I think 冥冥之中早已安排... I thought I wouldn't have chance to meet her up since I missed out the chances to meet up on the night she came sg. Who else would be coming? Xiu hui (who I have not seen for 4 or 5 years), Shu Khai (I have not seen for 9 years!!!), Colin (8 years? I don't remember if I saw you after we last parted at Sunway).

The cafe that we went last night is opened by their 初中同学 - Hong Hai @ Jln Toby. It's a very old fashion cafe. Light is dim and the environment is just free and relax. As the space is not big, the shortcoming would be, if one of the table chit-chat and laugh out loud, it could be noisy. Okay.. I think we're the table who talked loud and laughed out loud last night. Haha.

Had a bit of chit-chat about our old classmates and recent updates of ourselves. I must say Shu Khai stays as young as 9 years ago, though no significant changes to others as well. Gosh... how did Shu Khai maintain his look??? I wonder. And I only realised yesterday that I actually have Shu Khai as neighbour. He's staying at the same Tmn as I do. Gosh. 可见我们多么的不熟. Haha.

Guys... it's really heart-warming to see you all. I'm really happy to see you guys again after so many years...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAhh.. me too didn't meet them for YEARSSS ~~ but everyone still looks good!

Anonymous said...

bo jio, buey steady.

veerla said...

yiqi: yeah.. still looking good.. especially shu khai lor.. never aged!!

kuangyee: jio u but u're in kl leh.. want me show you the evidence? paste the conversation here? hoho.

Ange.T said...

tong xie,

u know what, not only us.. kuang yee also never change~`
evidence: "Bo jio" -- shi nian ru yi ri

;p