Monday, September 17, 2007

I stroke 4D

As you all know, I don't buy 4D usually, not even during chinese new year.

Have thought of buying my car plate number just because I saw twice of my car plate number at Jusco last night. One of which was when I was entering the car park, I saw one car with the same car plate number parked aside. Then I was searching for the parking lot, I intended to wait for a lot but out of sudden just right in front me, this car was leaving. I saw the car number was also the 9992. Can't be so coincident right?? So, first thing in my mind was, maybe I should go buy my car plate number...

I'd think of buying number was also because of the monkey tree number. This uncle went to see the "Monkey God" tree and sms me the number - 9077. I told my mum about it and my dad bought the number. Who knows this number came out first prize, but in a jumping sequence. Gosh! I had a feeling that I might strike my car plate number because thing just happened "over-coincident". Hehe.

I spent RM80 on numbers today (cos I also saw other repeated car plate numbers, haha). Because of the monkey god number's lesson, I bought all difference sequence of the numbers. I was shocked myself when I knew I actually bet RM80 on numbers. Even though I stroke the number but eventually it's still a lost.

Nonetheless... I did bring money to others and it's also the first time I stroke number. It's something worth remembering and feeling happy about it. Hahaha.

5 comments:

Ninjapura said...

Walao what uncle! Asked u to buy 9077 u dun buy loh. Now then buy so many extra set of numbers. Silly leh u... lucky I so smart and only bought 9992 in jumping. So shuang leh... I also stroke! Wahahaha!

veerla said...

okay lor.. u win liao lor...
i oso happy that u stroke leh.. hahaha...

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

Then belanja.

anyway, i havent stroke 4d for 2 years liao~~~

veerla said...

wsj: hey i lost money.. i didn't win... belanja ur head..

Anonymous said...

haa when mi juz bought my new car.. my sister in-law helps mi to buy my car plate no... but she baiwulong bought salah nombor haa otherwise mi wouldnt have stroke rm200 wuakakakakakkakkk herherr