Thursday, December 6, 2007

Extention of LWD

Aiyah sian.... very moody today... dunno if that's because I didn't eat anything the whole day (apart 2 slices of breads from Coffee Toast in the morning) or because the need to extend my service (supposedly tomorrow will be my last working day). Sigh... -_-

I've thought about it carefully, I'm actually at risk by extending my last working day. Although it's said to extend for this particular engagement, other manager will also take the advantage and run to me. That's the most hatred thing. I was rather free the weeks before, but come to these few days, everybody seems to do the last minute fire fighting and I was busy like hell. Apart from clearing points with managers, I still need to clear my workstation, shred those unnecessary chicken files and papers, handover engagements and all the office admin works. Aiyah... my clients... What a good timing to turn around outstanding matters in these few days. Tao yan.

I don't wish to extend my last working day. I haunted the resource team to find someone to take over the portfolio but there's just no resources. Gosh, I cannot imagine how they're going to get through the peak period (I feel fortunate that I do not need to face the hassle). My manager has never expected me to leave before the end of the project. After all, it's actually my withdrawal which put her into this state whereby she might act as the AIC herself if there's really no resources. Thus, when she requested me to help out I really cannot bring myself to turn her down... Yeah... maybe I feel sorry for her.

As I was handing over an engagement, I recalled some bad memory.. yeah.. nothing's fair in this world. That's the upmost suay time that I met this si ren stupid bastard manager. When I thought of the unfortunate and unfair treatment I received from this manager, I find myself not just dislike but hate him. I have been thinking if I'm too petty but I must say, to forgive somebody is not easy. It's too hurting. I curse him can never be promoted to partner as he can never be a good boss.

Sigh... I'll extend only a week, at most... that's the limit I can tolerate already.

1 comment:

MISTY said...

i only have this to say, if u are always so soft hearted, they will keep extending and extending. What if u already have a job in hand, are u gg to tell your new employer, "Sorry, can i join u 1 week later, my company refused to release me".

i knew this was coming like wat i told u. sometimes we must be v firm in wat we want. a bit heartless but this is life.

Also no need to curse that manager la. in life is about karma. just wait for his karma.