Friday, December 21, 2007

Moody or unhappy?

"Are you moody?"
"Are you alright? Heard someone said you're unhappy.."

Dunno why I've been asked these 2 questions by different ppl recently. Helloo.... Says who I'm unhappy or moody? I'm merely bored.. (I know I'm workaholic.. )

I've been telling ppl that the followings are my daily task list (when my mum is travelling):

1. I need to sweep floor
2. I need to mop floor
3. I need to cook... ("Surely not you can cook??" - Yes.. don't belittle me. *wink*)
4. I need to collect clothes

Ya... it's bored... when everyone is out for work, I'm left alone at home, it's really really bored. Especially when you know your friends are also working, I'm the only one left do-nothing in this world. So sian.... But..... when I'm doing nothing at home, I can sleep till noon time!! Yeah... don't envy me.... Hiak~ Now I can slow down my pace and "harry potter-ing", play badminton, play piano (at times), watch dvd etc... No one will ask me work or rush for deadline. I feel great......

Oh ya... I decided to move back to JB already.... As I said... to get rid as much burden as possible... *shrugs*

2 comments:

MISTY said...

huh? u move back to JB? not renting your SG room already? now cannot meet u already lor?

Anonymous said...

1. Maybe I'll find another place to stay
2. Maybe I'll buy car and come to and fro
3. Maybe I'll work in JB for good

dun worry gal, u'll still see me in future.. :) I still owe u something..