Sunday, November 25, 2007

Couch potato

Oh gosh..... I've been a couch potato this weekends. I watched 6 episodes of Coffee Prince on Saturday. Then, today, I spent my evening and night watching High School Musical 2 and 200 Pounds Beauty. One is cheerful, but another is sad.


High School Musical 1 was on Channel 5 sometimes ago. That was when High School Musical 2 was about to release and that's how I learnt about .

I didn't intend to watch High School Musical 1 but was merely stunned by this song - Start of Something New. Bascially I like the musical show, their voices are just FABULOUS. So I followed through till the end of the show. It made think of my high school days where I dreamt and daringly pursued. Now, I dream, but I might not pursue...



High School Musical 2 was talking about their summer holidays. I prefer High School Musical 1 maybe because I don't like the theme. Hehe. I dun like summer basically. But Zac Efron looks better in 2nd series. (Yeah... He also participated Hairspray) The only song in High School Musical 2 that impressed me was this - You Are The Music In Me.


Then, I want to talk about 200 Pounds Beauty, which is more controversial.


Before I watched, my sister told me she cried throughout the movie. Yes, from beginning till the end as she felt very sad about this gal. Because of this guy, she lost herself. She sacrificed so many valuable things around her. She even left her dad behind. This reflects truely the cruelty of this society. Everybody likes the beauty on surface before anything - before the inner beauty is revealed.

I see how a person presents in public important. That's what I learnt from Coffee Prince. Frankly speaking, the 2 guys don't really have sharp features but the fact is, they're tall, they have good figure and they dress well! The combination of the above equal to presentable. Guys, if you're not good-looking that's fine cos guys will be looking good if they are tall and muscular. That's why guys go gymnasium. They drink protein and work out just to shape their body which will make them look great.

Then, what about gals? Gals will be looking good if they're slim and fair. The best of all is to have a pair of sparkling eyes. It's okay if you do not have the attributes, it can be mended by flawless make-up. That's why women think cosmetics worth an investment.

All of the above are back to one square - to gain confidence, to be attractive.

I read something today, coincidently. "Deep insecurity is what is ugly, not a flabby belly or chunky thighs.... Ugly is self-prophesying". Ppl easily see things they dun love about themselves; can you list down things that you do like about yourself?

4 comments:

Ninjapura said...

Hoho... slowly u will transform from couch potato to a blowing balloon...!!!

Actually for High School 2, I prefer "Everyday" lei... also quite nice.

Anonymous said...

huh! you were so free these few days, watched so much and wrote so much. I watched highschool musical & 200pound beauty months ago and I like both movies. For the coffee prince, not my style to chase for series.

Well, I like everything about myself eventhough my bro told me that I should go for a plastic surgery lol *_*

森林

veerla said...

ninja: yalah.. i'm already a blowing balloon la... ppl transform slow, i transform in 5 mins.

I only like "You're the music in me"... i like the way the song is performed.

Forest: ya... 难得闲空... will be having more free time in december. hehehe. Aiyah.. coffee prince also got pretty gal leh.. hehe..

ohh... u got the sense of humour... haha.. hmm.. sadly i dunno wat i like abt myself. *sob* Let me sit back and think wat i like abt myself.

Anonymous said...

you so good la... know when is ur free time. Can everyone tell me when is my free time? infact, i am free everyday haha... just joking! my boss will kill me then if he knew it. He likes to ask "when do u free & i need to talk with u".

Thanks, I think everyone can have own sense of humour. So, have you stand up you pillow and think about it already? any conclusion? must share ok since I told mine :p

Forest