Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Regretful

I'm so regretful of being so honest....

As the "news" spreaded around the office, I also started to have counsel session with managers. I've reminded myself for not getting into things too much personal, as in I merely wanted to tell my decision was solely based on health problem and I really need a long break. But then... today, with this manager, I revealed how I feel about my portfolios, how unconfidence I am to the system, how I don't like the working style of certain managers.... although it was just a bring-up, the management will quote my words, maybe. She's someone I owed, and I really feel sorry. But again, management can hardly be trusted somehow... so stupid of me..

Another session with my "beloved" manager tomorrow. Sigh... let me go without further counsel la...

Lesson to learn: never ever get into things too personal with management...

1 comment:

Ninjapura said...

Rem our bet hor... hohoho SGD1000!