Friday, April 27, 2007

Another coffee session....

"Queenie, when's your last day?"
"Tomorrow..... "
"Ohh... not next Monday meh? I thought of getting you to get the FS signed on Monday. I think it's something that can make you happy before you go. By the way, any chances that you'd take back?"
*smilling*
"hmm... what's holding you back now? Is there anything I can help?"
*wordless* *smilling*
"Come... let's go for coffee..."

I had another counselling on the second last day (Gosh... still not giving up). This is the second time this AM had ever talked me around regarding my resignation. First round in office and now at Coffee Bean. I appreciate the time he spent on me. I also appreciate he actually shared his experience (he tendered before), his frustration with certain ppl and his mindset. I'm moved.

The other AM also offered me an IPO engagement. I mentioned to her that I need a break to revitalise my energy but the break would clash with the IPO engagement. She's kind enough to let me go on leave (if I were to take back the letter) and she'll also find somebody else to supervise the team during my absence. I suddenly feel that I see some light in the tunnel.

After the Japan reporting deadline, I find myself can calm down a bit and get my mind clear. I could have tendered without proper consideration. I feel better also when the stress is over. In addition, having so many rounds of counselling I feel that it's a blessing when I have managers who really care about me and offer me opportunities. There are many other ppl in the office who also suffer alone without any blessing. Many ppl also told me that I'm fortunate enough to be in one of the best mentor group which is also bu xing zhong de da xing. Some mentor managers totally bo chup about their mentees one.

What am I trying to say here? I think I'll take back the letter...... since I know that I'll be working with somebody I feel comfortable with.. who will not really stress me unlike the other manager.. why not give it a try right?

No comments: