Sunday, April 15, 2007

What push me to tender my resignation

Some ppl have known that I have tendered my resignation officially on 23/03/2007. I had a gathering with the 3 girls and 1 guy, for whom 2 girls (including myself) were having troubles with work, the one and only guy were facing relationship problem. This guy... enjoyed the first freedom after 3 years locking himself in the bird cage when his gf is working on night shift.

Well, back to my resignation.... the whole story was like this....

On 23/03/2007, I received an email from the so-called RMT department:

Dear Queenie
We managed to get an A11 to do the consol for the above client. Hence you are relesaed from the job and I have booked you on Company A from Wed to Fri.
Pls let me know if there is any updates in your schedule.


The email was cc to my engagement manager.... here goes his reply:

Was she scheduled on Company A as per staffbooking?

Then, later... from this RMT again...

Dear Queenie
Noted that you have signed in unassigned today. Since there is no early notification from you regarding the schedule update hence you will have to charge to the job as per schedule. Pls let me know if you are really unassigned, I have some ad hoc assignments which urgently need a senior to help out.


Half an hour later.... it's this engagement manager email again:

Furthermore, I am aware that she was not involved full day for Company A for Wed and Thurs. Please pass her this round timesheet for my review when submitted.

One hour later...

Dear Queenie
Can you pls update your schedule for this week and next week?


WHAT ARE ALL THESE SHIT?? I've been facing all these charging problems... portfolio allocation since day 1 I joined the firm. They're just pestering me and taking up so much time to deal with. And now, the manager even want to review my timesheet. Come on, please show me some respect. I'm not kid and I know what I'm doing! I get really frustrated with this stupid system. Out of frustration, I printed the letter and put the undersign... straight-away I handed it to my HR and told this nice lady: I don't want to bear with all these anymore....

No comments: