Monday, April 16, 2007

Having headache?

Find that many ppl are having headache these days... why? I myself also suffered in the past 2 days. If you don't like taking panadols like me... I have a very cool stuff to recommend:


Peace of Mind® On-the-spot relief

When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs on the back of your neck, temples and earlobes. You'll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away.

HOW TO USE: Place three small dabs on fingertips. Take a deep breath to experience Peace of Mind®'s stress relieving aromas. Massage into the back of neck, earlobes, and temples (closer to the hairline than to eyes.)


This was firstly recommended by Rachel (used to be an ex-colleague of mine, now we becomes colleague. 10 days later, she'll be becoming my ex-colleague again... complicated eh?) when we travelled to Hong Kong. Will it really relief your pain on the spot? It depends. Some ppl said it didn't but I still feel ok with it. At least I feel shuang after applying it. hehe.... It does help if you can't sleep due to stress. It helps you to sleep tight.

1 comment:

MISTY said...

i agree with u on this. i have this in my bag everyday. introduced to me by a friend of mine, Annissa, when we were going to HK for training. she bought it on the plane and let me try. wow it was good. i had bad migraine last year. when i cant sleep i would use it and put on my forehead. cool it down. v good feeling. everyone should try. i have 3 more bottles at home. anyone wants??