Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's over....

The dreadful Japan reporting deadline was finally over today. I hope everything ended today. Working on the 2 engagements concurrently was really a nightmare to me. I hardly had good sleep since the commencement of engagements on 11/04/2007. I was given only 3 days for the field works to complete; the wrapping up, clearing points from partner and EQAR was expected not more than 3 days. Ridiculous - especially when I was working with some senseless assistants. I'd been receiving messages from manager, something like this:

"This guy is not focus!"
"Can you please note this down on his evaluation form?"
"Mark this weakness down on his evaluation form!"

While he's telling me this, I was thinking..... what would he mark on my evaluation then?

This assistant deserves it. If I were the manager, I'd also WRITE HIM OFF. I think I'll hardly forget him - who had given me a very difficult times in the past 2 weeks just to clean up the rubbish and mess he created. kns.

1 comment:

MISTY said...

no need to thank me. i have nothing to do in office too. instead of sitting around feeling so lousy i rather go up to help u. 1 more pairs of hands/eyes would be better. get things done faster :) thanks to you too for bringing me to filing room.