Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A lesson in life - got a shock of my life

"Do you know that your click will have implication on your performance? It will also affect other's perceptions on you. Try to mix around with ppl within our mentor group, they're very responsible people." My mentor manager told me this. I don't know what she's trying to imply. I only know my heart sank when I got this informal advise from her.

I have close friends in office. So, what? Whoever I want to close with, whoever I want to make friends with, they also want to have a say. Work is work, personal is personal. Can't I make judgement on what's wrong and what's right myself? Am I taking words from others blindly? I'm not born yesterday, okay?? (Lesson to learn: mix around with ppl they like and it must be seen by them. Being close with their pets behind them is also useless.)

I get so moody today and I'm thinking my next course of action again... it's a bad cycle to me, keep repeating and repeating. One time I thought I'm alright; then, I'm so listless and down.

Please... please... please.... don't torture my mentality anymore. I will lose the strength to move on

Yeah.. maybe ppl are right... I should have just left last time... But I must be responsible for my own decision. If not because I withdrew my resignation letter, I wouldn't have learnt so much lessons in my life, would I?


Words from Dorothea: Sometimes it's not the job is difficult, but the people who make the job difficult.

Words from Kitchi: 我们都应该学习尊重别人

4 comments:

MISTY said...

my dear gal, i dun understand wat your mentor manager said. wat happen..... y that place always so many politics?????????????

veerla said...

sighhh... i can't figure out also... bad luck. i want some luck!!

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

sigh..we have to learn that dont dwell with those wuliao ppl's saying..

veerla said...

don't wish to.. keep telling myself that.. but still, you know.. it's beyond my control... think we must learn to manage our emotions as well..