Sunday, June 24, 2007

Midnight car block

柔總警長4策略向罪犯宣戰新山將遍佈警察警車
On Friday night, I read the headline saying that there'll be police cars patrolling around. Then I was thinking maybe I'll really see police cars around, especially along the Pasir Gudang highway. Just like the area I stay, I can't remember since when, police car is easily noticed during night time.

I played badminton at Permas last night. After badminton, went with whole group of ppl to mamak yum cha. It was pretty late when we all ciao, it's past 1am already. Then it's suggested that a car would be following me till I reach home. It wasn't a good idea for me. Firstly, I didn't see the need to do so. Basically, the public is brought to the awareness of the crime cases but it doesn't mean it will happen at all time. Yes, the next victim could be you but while driving on the road, and I'm sitting in the car, if nothing happen right, what else could happen? The most the bad could bang your car with their car. What else? Could this happen on highway when there're so many cars passing by? No right? I don't see the need to live like a 惊弓之鸟. Secondly, I didn't want to put troubles on others, somemore it's late hour. If it's a friend, then I should say maybe alright. But to a person who I don't really friend with, I really don't see the need. Ppl don't necessary need to oblige to such "duty". So I said specifically that I didn't need ppl follow me and I drove off without a wait. All along the Pasir Gudang highway, I was pretty sure there was no car following at my back. It's only started from the traffic light at Perling bridge, I noticed a car purposely stopped by, then the car started following me since then.

I got panic, then the first thing I would do was to drive fast out of panic. There's a car block at Skudai, of course I got caught by traffic police. Then I told the police the reason why I was speeding was because there's a wira following at my back, and I got panic. You know what this police said? He said, if that's the case, I should report at the Police Station, not to him. DAMN HIM! DARE HE SAID SOMETHING LIKE THIS! Shouldn't he at least go and check who's the driver of the wira?? Moreover, Police Station is just 1Km or 2 KM ahead and I had yet to reach the Police Station and I was blocked okay! Then he asked me if I'm okay with the summon, RM300 payable in a month. I responded that I have no money to pay the summon. Of cos he asked me if I could give him money to buy coffee. I had RM5 in my pocket, so I took out the RM5 and said that's all I had. He was shocked to see the RM5 and asked how would I have only RM5 only. YOU THINK ALL THE CHINESE HAVE LOADS AH??? So? I only have RM5, what's wrong with it? Do I need to answer you as to why I had only RM5?? Well, in the end, he let me off, without taking any cents from me, without summon.

In fact, I was playing a trick with him. I didn't show my purse, but merely took out a small pouch where I put all my cards because I was asked for IC and driving licence. Not a single cent could be found in this small pouch. And also, my intention was to insult the police. If he's asking coffee money from me, he's as good as a beggar. He should feel lucky if I'm this generous to buy him a RM5 coffee, for a person who can work perfectly with their limbs. How much more is he asking? RM50? My foot! Wait long long ~~ Worst come to worst, if he's not happy, just give me summon. I don't mind. There's nothing much the police can do about me. He doesn't get a single cent either. But please, at that late hour, don't they police have more meaningful duty to execute?? Blocking the car to get coffee money is this something police should do at late hour?? Is this so-called safeguarding the safety of the general public?? KNS.

Okay, back to the wira at my back. To cut short the story, I later found out it was one of the badminton playmate when I called. -_-"""" I think he should have told me from the start, shouldn't he? Anyone will get panic when he/she saw a car keeps following at the back without the knowledge it's someone he/she knows.

I brought this up to my brother and I have a word from my brother, if it happens that you're being followed, be calm and don't drive fast. Instead, we should drive slow and safely, and never get panic. There's nothing much the car can do about your car. Worst come to worst, you get banged only. When you're still driving on the road, it means you're safe. The young couple could have saved themselves if they're calm enough to drive to the 24-hours shop when they passed by the shop. Because they're panic, they drove to a dead end and unfortunately, the car also played them a bad trick, broke down. It might not be so bad if they drove to the nearby shoplots because the place wasn't really that rural where there's no shops and no houses.

Just be careful when you're out alone... but don't overly think anything could have happened at all times. Being cautious, of course you could also adopt a low risk approach, say, try to stay at home at night, but if still, something bad really happened, it's all fated. If something bad bound to happen on you, it will happen anyway no matter how cautious you're or how you're trying to avoid. That's what I think.

3 comments:

Ninjapura said...

You win loh, last time wanna give coin, this time wanna give RM5.

Btw, if kena chased and drive slowly, what if the bastard car blocked your car and caught up w you? I think better drive fast and ram into whatever place, better than kena caught. if wan die then die together la! Haha!

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

Damn long~~~

veerla said...

yalor... i won... the fact is i won at all time when i tried this trick out. haha. anyway, won't be this lucky next time. time will come.

ya.. after I post it only realised it's a long post entry. kaka.