Sunday, June 3, 2007

Strongly recommended

Do you find your face oily 2 hours later you apply your moisturiser at night? Or when you wake up in the morning you also find your face's shinning especially your nose? The moisturiser I use is cream. It is a medium-weight cream and hence it's oily compared to other moisturiser. Hence, I always find my face becomes shining and I don't quite like the sticky feeling.

Ettusias was the first brand I looked at after I dumped those counter products. I read about Medicated Acne Night Time Defense Powder at Cari and their comments sort of drew my attention. I've been using for about 2 months time and I think it's great. It resolves the problem I have with moisturiser and I feel my skin fresh!

Medicated Acne Night Time Defense Powder


Who says powder is just for makeup? Our award-winning medicated skincare powder defies convention by going to work while you rest. The ultra fine powder particles prevent and treat acne, suppress and smoothen out rough skin, and seal in moisture. Greet each day with a fresh and oh-so-smooth appearance!



p/s: Misty, this is the one I wanted to tell you last time but the url was not accessable. I think this costs more in Singapore. But this brand is only available in KL...



No comments: