Tuesday, July 3, 2007

无常

Received call from Tin, when she prompted me the question I knew something bad happened. JX told me sometime last Saturday that her dad was in hospital and had undergone an operation on his intestine. Was under observation as the operation or the medicine could possibly cause another around of heart attack. She told me that her dad chose to risk it. 2 days later, Tin brought me this bad news that her dad was gone.

03.07.2007, may uncle rest in peace.

I think losing parents at our age is just too early for anyone of us to take it. JX, I know you'll be strong on surface. Please don't pretend to be so in front us. Welcome you to DISTURB me as well.

3 comments:

Ninjapura said...

一天一天开心的过, 谁知道我们哪天会随时走…

veerla said...

u very grey...
don't everyday think of anytime will go.

kitchi said...

this lost is too great, to me.. i don't really want to pretent to be strong, it's unbearable when i recall moments with my dad since childhood time till now..

tears can't bring my dad back, but he will always live in my mind..

thanks for coming over on wednesday night, sorry that i din really talk much you all. (because of the ceromony and too much ppl around.) but i know you all will understand.