Sunday, July 22, 2007

A relaxing Sunday

It's a relaxing Sunday, I followed my parents to Kulai to show my face to my relatives who have not seen me for few months. Also, took the opportunity to visit my 外婆. She's still as healthy as I last saw her on Mother's Day.


This is my 小舅's son. This little kid still cannot pronouce words correctly. He still called my mum "三猪" which in fact should be 三姑. Talking about this, then my mum's sister becomes "鳄鱼", which supposed to be 二姨. Hahaha.

I also heard of another news - my 小姨 is coming back from Beijing on August 4. She'll also bring along her daughter which she born her at risk. It's a blessing that both of them are healthy. I haven't seen this little girl since Chinese New Year. I could still recall my Ah Yis and cousins talked to my 小姨 via Skype on Mother's Day. Hehe. Time flies.


Returning to our old house, I went to see my dragon fruit first thing on return. OHH MY GOD... I can't believe it !! The 101 flowered dragon fruit had dried up! It's such a big fruit you know. It's sad enough to see this. Really.

(Hey, stingy, u've got to wait for another 2 years. Hiak~)



Being bo liao... so bring this little kid to Happyland for junk food.


Happyland sells ice-kacang, rojak, deep fried chicken and some other fried stuffs. Now I see Chao Kuey Tiao stall also. I usually go there for ice-kacang and rojak only. Sometimes, Thai Tofu. The boss has never done any renovation to the shop and it's still as stuffy as before. Talking about the food, I was quite disappointed that the quality of the food has gone low. The rojak was just ordinary for even pasar malam stall can do better than this. I wonder why this shop is still as popular as before? Maybe there aren't any better place for hanging out in that area?

Hardly a Sunday I can do something like this with no worries about work at all. Feeling so good.

6 comments:

Ninjapura said...

Where is my dragon fruit??!!!! Why you never take good care of it one... aiyah... so sad you know. My dragon fruit... *cry*

Anonymous said...

I have the same species of dragonfruit as u do, from Kahang rite???? It flowered too after abt a year,and I think like urs, it wilted. And to make things ever creepier, I was in Kulai as well the recent Sunday. Yikes!!!

veerla said...

leblue7: yeah.. from Kahang... i saw your dragon fruit flower in ur blog entry. argh... mine one died. *sad*
ohh.. that's creepy.. hehe.. wat are you doing in kulai? i tot you're from pahang?

ninja: just wait another 2 years lor... haha.

Anonymous said...

mi still find the pelangi 三楼对面的小贩中心 ice kacang the best that i ever tasted leh herherr

Anonymous said...

mi still find the pelangi 三楼对面的小贩中心 ice kacang the best that i ever tasted leh herherr

Anonymous said...

I have relatives in kulai. In fact i was born there. :p