Monday, July 9, 2007

In vain

Maybe because of Sunday blue, a sudden low urged to me to watch horror movie for sudden excitements. "Alone" is one which Whymei has been asking me to watch. So just make it tonight. I checked to Cinemaonline and this is what it showed to me:


P/S: The date showed Monday (as it's past 12am) but the outcome is exactly the same as I checked this evening.

It clearly showed that it's in cinema at 9:45pm. Who knows when I reached the cinema, CKM told me this movie's no longer in cinema. 5 of us made a wasted trip down. I couldn't believe I could have read the time wrongly! As I checked the schedule online, I even mentioned to Ninja so I couldn't be wrong.

I hope the cinema could be more professional in future. Even there's no one watching the movie but in any occassion there are ppl buying tickets please do not tell them it's no longer in cinema. Even it's so, please update the schedule accordingly online. Don't tell me there are ppl who will call the cinema to confirm whether the movie's really showing at one time. Silly right?

Anyway, it's just bad luck. Trying to watch Transformers last night but can't get the ticket. Tried to watch the less popular movie but in vain also. Gosh, what's wrong with it?

4 comments:

Ninjapura said...

hahaha... lucky I did not make that trip down to Tebrau City... wasted trip gonna kill you.

Btw, next time check http://www.tgv.com.my - this is official better than that cinemaonline which is a third party one.

Silly you.

Anonymous said...

haa never mind lah... don find it wasted leee... though didnt get to watch the movie but we get to makan 好吃的章鱼烧 leee... herherr :D

Anonymous said...

haa never mind lah... don find it wasted leee... though didnt get to watch the movie but we get to makan 好吃的章鱼烧 leee... herherr :D

veerla said...

Chou Ninja, u xin zai le huo!
okay.. u brilliant.

yeah whymei... 好吃的章鱼烧.. looking forward to next movie outing eh? hehe..