Sunday, July 15, 2007

Black Friday

*It’s black Friday. Office blocks the access to blogger. Hence, I typed it in Microsoft Word when I feel like writing something down*

Staring at the screen, mind was blank. Sitting there helplessly with a fast bumping heart, don’t know how to clear the piled up works at my end.

I had this feeling about 2 months ago when I was rushing the DMA – the engagement I most hated during the past 6 months. I don’t just find the manager irritating, but also find the engagement sickening. Maybe because I had the most annoyed assistants for the engagement. Until today, when I see the guy in the office, I still find him loathing. I DESPISE him, although I don’t quite like the other girl too. The fortfolio was transferred to a newly promoted AM, which is the guy (E) I mentioned before. He came and talked to me about the engagement, asking me if I did a study on the derivatives instruments and said I must get a full understanding on that part as he’s going to rely on me for the coming quarterly review and next year audit. HAHAHA… I don’t know if I’ll be around by that time. That’s what I responded to him. Daring eh. Hiak~ Maybe sooner or later the whole world will know I'm going to put down the letter again. *damn*

Yeah, from the bottom of my heart, I very much want to escape from this office. As soon as I settle those things which get hold of me now, I won’t be hesistate putting down the letter again, disregard the fact I’ll be blacklisted. Well, it doesn’t make sense to me anyway as I’m sure I won’t be returning to this place again.


July 13, 2007 – 6:15pm

No comments: