Monday, July 2, 2007

Disordered mind

My mind was in disordered state today. Certain things flow through my mind but they're unrelated and not linkable. A sign of feeling lost, I guess. *sigh* This post entry is also a random post... in an disorganised way.

Received an email from JX today.... It was a greeting to the girls. I like the way we updated our "status" recently. I feel warm. An extract of the email....

Veerla, didn't really hear (see) much complain from your blog, i'm not sure
the situation is getting better or you just can't be bother to complain. anyway,
i know you have a lot of good friends around you, and do DISTURB me if you need
someone to talk you.

I quoted it because I wanted to say my stand about work. Yeah... I don't complain much now, not because I don't bother to complain, I just find it painful to mention. So, just let it be and let it flow. There are something else more worth filling my memory. Actually I find that I'm not totally negative about my career path, although I detour. Life is so long, a year or 2 years or even 3 years of detour doesn't really make a difference in overall. I'm merely feeling lost. I'm just lost because I don't know what I'm achieving at the moment. But that's for the time being only. There will be a day I'll find myself again and start a new chapter of life. I believe so.

Thinking hard to get rid of the life I'm having, I've been thinking how I shall move on. Can't find an answer for the moment. There are some crazy idea though. It's workable, but need some courages and maybe I'll be living in poverty for certain period of times. Haha. My dad used to wish me could do something with Piano - simple and easy life. 10 years time learning Piano but gave up at the final stage. I can't believe when I recalled I got passed Grade 7 10 years back in year 1997. My mum thought being a lecturer is also not bad, also easy life at least much much better than the hectic life I'm having for the moment. That's also a good idea. That would also mean I'd go back to uni to pursue further, probably Master in Accounting? But after years of working I finally realise how valuable is MBA. I used to hate management subjects cos I don't see the importance of the subjects. In fact, management is an essential skill across all levels. A knowledgable, a competent or whosoever diva, if he/she doesn't know to manage things well, he/she can't go too far. Of course, different level acquires different management skills. If I'm rich enough, I'll definitely go for MBA. Wearing a big MBA hat I shall be feeling proud. haha.

Back to the topic, I've been thinking to own a one-stop renovation centre. Hence, I've been thinking in mind to take up interior design course. Ppl might be asking: Are you sure? Can you draw or not? Well... I know I can't be that professional but I learnt drawing also for few years okay (when I was kid, hehe). In fact I think, no matter what one's going into, one must pick up the very basic thing. You don't have to master it but a basic understanding is a must. Looking aback, I'm actually quite all-rounded, but all come to a waste. haha. But then, why am I suffering 3 years in getting the status of Public Accountant? Part-time study for 3 years plus 3 years over hectic living with no life, so painful. Whatever I'm saying now, it's a sign of lost.. I don't seem to get the answer.

Why so many ppl are concerned about my love life today?? Faint.... because it's mysterious? Want to know more about it??

Okay..... stay tune. *wahahahahaha~*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole page got me thinking as well. 3 years ago, I was having a life like what you are leading now. Painful. Lost. Seem going nowhere.

Then, I made my decision of coming here. The farthest land out of zone in oceania.. guess I am happier now ;p I better be! haha..

V, those are essential processes. Just hang in there and looking forward to the transformation! yeah.. u know what I meant :p

alright, keep us updated with your love life.. been knowing you for years!!!! but still have no idea what is your type!

dang!

C

veerla said...

hmm... I can see that you're happier in NZ. And i oso think you've got wat u want. I'm happy for u too.

eh.. u noe me 10 years already ok. haha. time flies.

dang ~ dang ~ dang ~ dang ~ C, u don't seem to catch the meaning. That's the little trick i learnt from KY. have you ever seen KY revisit his "stay tuned" post? hoho~