Tuesday, July 31, 2007

小人 vs 贵人

生活中到处都是小人。如果还有贵人相助,那还不至于太可悲。

Finally got the FS out today, phew. Tomorrow is the filing deadline and the report was only signed on 30.07.07, 8:20pm. What about the printing and bindng?

It's unreasonable to request ppl to work on it at this last minute. Especially some ppl is not really welcomed by the department, the ego kind of person wouldn't make such request. Then who's going to do it? Me again... For the third times I requested the Report Department to buy me this favour. It's irritating. The supervisor is not easy to deal with. When she's not in good mood, you'd better shun and don't go kacau her. But luckily, for all these while she's been my 贵人. If not because of her, I don't know how bad state I'd be in.

Again, her usual way of tone:

"Hey! You sent in at this hour and there are so many works ahead, can't you see? Ppl have been queueing before you long long time ago! All need to be out by tomorrow morning you know? Look at the workload, I don't know what time I'll need to work today. Until 3am also cannot finish you know?"

Yeah... I understand.... I stumbled in words. What to say? Although I very wish she could help me. Then she opened her mouth again:

"Today no matter how you beg me, I'm not going to do it for you. Tell your manager to wait until tomorrow."

Okay... I thought it's just hopeless to get it done by tonight. There were really a lot more printing and binding piled up there and true, they queue before me. I gave up, I didn't want to pressurise her.

Then 5 mins later, here she came again:

"Queenie, last year we issued 18 sets leh, you only want 8 this year?"

Hoho... I saw light in the tunnel. She's soft-hearted still. I knew she merely grumbled sometimes... in the end she'd still do it for me.

"So how? Settled? At least an xin liao huh.. can go home now? Don't keep it as habit huh."

Yeah..... At least it's not a burden to me anymore.

Big thanks to Jenny - for allowing my last minute request and jumping the queue, again and again.

2 comments:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

没有贵人还不要紧。。小人不要有必要重要

Ninjapura said...

Why so slow no updates? See, all ur fans been waiting eagerly...

Write something abt ur romantic Mt Faber dinner lah.

Love you forever!

:)