Sunday, July 1, 2007

Dinner at Senze

Went to have dinner at "Senze" near Tebrau City... CKM said it's a cafe serves above average food at reasonable price. Okay.. give it a try..


The lightning and decloration is not bad..

The "drawings" on the wall is also creative... hoho...

I ordered Mediterranean Fish Fillet. I was the first to place order but I was lastly served. As they guys gave positive comments about the food, I was thinking maybe being the last the food could be better? But I was wrong....


Firstly, the serving - I'm not a big eater though, this kind of serving size is defintely not enough for a guy! Can this fill one's stomach when he/she is hungry? Definitely not. Secondly, the fish they use - I don't know the name of the fish but it's apparently those cheapskate and low grade of fish. Thirdly, the taste - just normal. Nothing's special.

I can also make a food like this okay (and could be better!)...... cost me over 10 bucks for this kind of low quality of food. Faint!

4 comments:

Ninjapura said...

Aiyer... the food looks very lousy... look at those carrot... faint! And that kind of plate?

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

no business mind.. gosh

veerla said...

yalor yalor.....
great mind thinks alike.. haha..
you all pick up the plate.. i have yet to mention that lor...

Anonymous said...

tried few months ago.. the food indeed sucks de lor herrherr~~