Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Letter to bastard

Dear Bastard,

I think you should go back to school to study moral. Don't take it for granted that you can always pressurise me at last minute. File had been long submitted to you please! Please be fair to me and be fair to my other client, as well as other manager. Don't you know that our work is planned in advance??? Don't you know that I have other deadline to meet and other client's expectation to meet?? Don't always expect me to work on your thing on urgent basis and don't give me that kind of warning, idoit. It could be managed better if you really review it on urgent basis when I submitted to you 3 weeks ago.

I really hope this would be the last time we work together on the stupid file.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL LAH MORON !!!

9 comments:

LeMontEA said...

人家氣我,我不氣,
我若生氣,中他計。

送你幾句話。

活好当下
累積勇氣
静待良機
一飛沖天

***我一直用来鼓励別人的話,当然也時時警誡自己。

Ninjapura said...

You very kelian lah... last weekend you still hahaha tell me how happy you are... now sad sad again. Roller coaster lei.

veerla said...

happy time doesn't last long in this line. told you already, it's like roller coaster. sooner or later i'll get heart attack.

veerla said...

lemontea: Thanks for your words. sometimes it's difficult to control you know. Have some painful experience with this manager. I can't help to be sad when dealing with him.

Cynthia said...

Everywhere also got such manager hor.. But I think this 1 is worst..

This line is like this lor..

sigh...

veerla said...

cynthia: ya.. this is the worst person i've met in office so far. you know when his documents got lost rite, he was trying to put the blame on me by saying: "I'm sure i've routed it out. i might be keeping it but as soon as i know you're the AIC (accountant-in-charge) i would have routed it to you. it's a stake of documents. we'll be in deep sea if we lost it." KNS de lor! if i'd have seen it i'd have impression that i'd seen it. there's also no reason for me to keep it. i'd have already routed it to filing room for filing if he routed to me in the first place!!!! my memory is not that poor to the extent i'd forget what i'd seen before.

despicable!!!

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

haha~ dare to write~

Anonymous said...

We have to control our EQ to deal with different level of ppl, we can only laught off at those who can't treat colleague & work in accordance, importance is our own integrity.. 这样的人, 不用一般见识

Cynthia said...

One day when the document suddenly come out, see what else can the person say..

The document will surely come out 1..

He still dare to say "I might be keeping it" but go to ask it from you.. Didn't he feel how silly he is?

But don't worry, he has no way to ask you to be responsible for it since he is the 1 who lost the documents.

Don't be angry lar.. no point get angry over such people.