Friday, July 13, 2007

Shit hole

Just want to mark this down. Today, this hour, I'm still working in this chou office at Tuas. Being fooled around by this chou woman. She's gonna on leave on Friday, leaving us here to wipe her ass.

I don't like ppl who is lousier than me talk big in front of me. Obviously this chou woman is the one. It's really unfair for us doing all the works for her and she's the one chasing at the back.

Really a bad woman.

Pity my assistants... whoever follow me, all suffer. My apology.


Update:
Left this stupid client's place at 2:30am. 乌龟王八蛋。

3 comments:

Ninjapura said...

Very kelian lah you... sigh.

Next time no need waste money rent room, sleep in office can liao loh.

Yiqi said...

aiyoyoyoyoyoyooyooo~~

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

walao.. crazy work.. i was sleeping since 11pm..

black friday..