Monday, July 30, 2007

See my pictures!

Because of this line, I got myself into trouble. Once the zip file was executed, message was sent to all online users in my list on MSN. Gosh.. It's stupid worm!

Previously I also received similar msg from my friend but I knew it's worm as the msg didn't sound right. But this round, this fella just came back from outstation so I thought he wanted to show me some pictures, without thinking twice, I accepted the file and run it. Ohh... no.... I hope I didn't harm anyone. Seriously I don't think so, it's kinda silly to fall into the trap... "This is me totaly naked :o please dont send to anyone else "? Would I send something like this? Obviously not right?

For those who accidentally fall into the trap, here's the link where you can remove the worm:

http://www.cisrt.org/enblog/read.php?129

Follow as instructed to remove the registry entries in the register editor.

1 comment:

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

i downloaded but luckily i didnt click the file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!