Friday, July 20, 2007

What a relief ~~~

Have been working under super high tension on the engagement at Tuas these few weeks due to an urgent deadline given by bank. Looking at the status, to rush out one company is possible. But, for the other one to complete by end of this month is just mission impossible. 4 layers of reviews, if each reviewers take 2 days to turnaround and for us to clear all the reviewers' points, it will really take at least 2 weeks. Plus, to wrap up to the stage for review will also take at least one week, provided client co-operates and work well with us. Was struggling over this as pressure from manager and client keep coming towards me. I very scare of the situtation where my management and client are pointing finger against each others, trying to find the fault of each other. Eventually, I'll be the one who suffer. That also caused me couldn't sleep last week and having nightmare at night.

When I was urged to come out with the outstanding matter list, client suddenly came to me and said she had a good news for me - BANK ALLOWS THE EXTENTION OF REVIEW TO AUGUST!!! It's a miracle of the day!! I nearly break into tears of joy when she told me that. I even said this to her: Hey Michelle, can see my tears?? It's a relief to me u know! Well, it's a relief for her also as she's equally as stressful as me during the period. Opps, I previously commented her as chou woman. My apology. hehe.

Having said so..... my leave in August will be gone ~~!!!! ~~~!!!
Arghhhh............. When can I have my holiday ?????

But anyway.... my mood is very good now.. haha.... I'm sure I can have a bit of relax this weekend then. No more chasers from manager. Ohh yeah ~~

2 comments:

Ninjapura said...

Congratulation leh. So now you very free and happy right. With this happy occassion you should treat me for dinner ok.

veerla said...

you don't forget your treat to Botak Jones. hehe.