Sunday, July 1, 2007

Transformers ~~~~


Transformers, a freaking good movie! I just feel like blogging it before the tingling feeling faded away.

Watched with badminton playmates before heading to badminton session today - Whymei, Simpan, CKM and ZiLing. Today's the first time Whymei watched movie at Tebrau City! *Faint* She didn't quite like the movie and yet told me Barbie doll filled her childhood! Cannot imagine a girl like her played Barbie doll. Haha. But then, yah, big thanks to CKM cos he specifically made the trip down to grab the tickets for us.

The movie revives my childhood fantasy (although I'm not really mad about Transformers but I'm also one of the kid who grew up watching Transformers). I'm so moved when I saw Optimus Prime on screen, u know?!!! After so many years I can still remember Optimus Prime. Hmm... although I only learnt about his name from this movie, haha. Cannot blame me... during childhood, I watched cartoon without catching the lines one ok... look at pictures only. I only know he's the Lao Da. So 感动 when I saw the real transformers in cinema. hohoho~~ The other thing which made me remember Optimus Prime so clearly was because I was hurt by the toy when I was a kid. Optimus Prime has sword as weapon you know right? I got a unheal wound somewhere near my knee cap that time and when my cousin was playing with the Optimus Prime toy, the sword "stabbed" right into the wound..... *sweat* and I still have the scar with me now... How can I forget this Optimus Prime? *wink*

Not to mention about the storyline... cos it's not important to me. What's important to me is the effects and the cinematography. It's so real when the cars and other vehicles transform to the "autobot" (although the "transformation" is rather fast, but yet impressive)! The sound effect is also superb for which I don't think anyone will find it displeasing! Ohh ya... additional point to add - Linkin Park's song is used as theme song! All my likings in one movie! Cool~ The script writer also did a good job by putting additional humour into the movie. The whole movie is just amusing and yet entertaining. You can really laugh out in the cinema as some lines are just expectedly funny.

Maybe I'm still living in my childhood fantasy whereby I still like the kind of story with which something great and powerful can save the world. A normal vehicle, once transformed, it becomes a powerful autobot; A normal guy, once put on the suit becomes Spiderman; Xiao Tian Tian, with the fairy stick can also "transform". But I don't quite like Xiao Tian Tian, too girlish. Hmm... that's also why Transfomers will touch my heart, particularly when Bumblebee was trying to save the human by sacrifying himself and Sam Witwicky was asking Bumblebee to stand up. The kind of 人人为我,我为人人 spirit. Anyone will dream to have a friend like Bumblebee.

Of cos in the end, 邪不能胜正, this is always the case isn't it? Yeah... I like it. It gives me hope.


9 comments:

Ninjapura said...

"my cousin was playing with the Optimus Prime toy, the sword "stabbed" right into the wound."

WHO? WSJ ah? Naughty boy.

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

oh , please.. i cant remember i played transformers before.. comic is not my cup of tea in childhood..

anyway, the movie is so so lo.. nothing special..

veerla said...

ninja.. i got many cousins ok.. wsj is not the only one.. somemore transformers toy expensive leh... u think he'd buy? and somemore, does he look like someone who will play transformers toy?? haha.

wsj: u didn't grow up with transformers... never know the tingling feeling... dare to say so so only. qian da.

Anonymous said...

I watched it last night!!
Awesome movie!!
Same with you, this movie brings back alot of memories although I m not a fan of it..
like the theme song starts with "tramsformerrrr....." hehe~~

C

Ninjapura said...

Actually I prefer Thunder Cat... fan of it when I was the kid. Still remember when he wanna hentam the enemy, he will stand very high and take out the sword and shouted "Thunder, thunder, thunder cat..."!

Very geng!

veerla said...

The movie didn't sing the cartoon theme song, did it?? hey.. we're late for the movie and it's actually started off but i was not aware until I saw something transformed. faint... still talking aloud when we stepped in as ppl were moving in as well. haha. missed the little patch up after the moive also which hinted the coming of 2nd episode. sian.

oh yeah... thunder~ thunder~ thunder~ thunder~cats ! haha.

Anonymous said...

walaoeh.. no nid to mention THAT in your movie blog gua 姐姐.. malu de leh.. akakakakakk~~

Anonymous said...

mi really 不懂得欣赏它 leh.. paiseh neh.. wakakakakakkk~~~

veerla said...

ya... we're different level one.. you played barbie dolls whereas i watched these heroin cartoons one okay... you'll enjoy xiao tian tian more la.. haha..

dunno where you're from one leh.. so suagu.. first time watch movie at tebrau city, yet took early leave. should sit there and i'd sing for you. haha.