Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Facing the screen for so long and I do not know what to write. Don't know how to organise what's in my mind.

*after 30 mins or so*

I thought I could possibly work today. Maybe went back to work after lunch, but I didn't make it. Early in the morning, I saw Kitchi's sms and my emotion burst out again... My mind was just blank for the time until in the evening, I had a talk with Miao and I had a nap, I got my mind clear and I think I know how to handle this blow.

I was told that this year is gonna be a bad year to me and my good life will only start next year. I'm bearing this warning in my mind and I sort of like always prepare for the worst to come. However, sometimes right, when the setbacks come and I just cannot take it especially when I've put in my utmost effort. I'd feel that all the efforts have gone down the drain and I'm being fooled.

Anyway, couldn't let the xiao ren to pull me down right? Couldn't possibly let them bully me and ruin my career path. I believe I'm bound to meet the good (although I've met some of those), it's just that I don't have the luck at the moment. I should not have doubted my ability because of the words from devils out of unfair judgement.

I do not think that I'm in a wrong line. But, I could possibly in a wrong firm.

1 comment:

Ninjapura said...

One thing to learn from me an old man... sometimes we must learn to accept the outcome if we already have really put in our effort. We cannot control the outcome, there bound to have many factors to affect it. But what we can control is our effort in doing things. As long as we have tried hard, even if we fall, we will have no regret.