Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yummy... yummy.....

It was mostly known as a farewell dinner for Kitchi as she's leaving on Monday (14/05/07) to Thailand for work. As she's considered an illegal worker there (she's doing the supervision for her boss at site) hence she'll come back every 30 days (according to her, maybe less than that) to have her passport chopped, then off, she'll go again... The dinner was mostly known as the farewell dinner, but allow me to correct the misunderstanding... the dinner was also a earlier birthday celebration for Kitchi as well (Erm... otherwise we can't find a good reason for buying her the backpack and also... or there's no better reason why we can have free dinner. haha.... kiddingz).

All I know about the place is Robertson Park. What's the name of the restaurant? Erm... I forgot.. was that a Korean bbq restaurant or a Japanese was a topic for discussion. As I was flipping through the menu, I thought it's Korean as, in my impression, only Korean will serve self-service bbq and also, 80% of the meat served is beef. But I heard the waiter/ waitress greeting customers "yoshimasei" ... err.... isn't this the usually way of greeting at Japanese restaurant? Nevermind about it.... the food is not bad in overall..

Never thought mushroom taste so nice when you "peng" it.. hoho....



Second round....... at Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie .... Deng~ Deng ~ Deng ~ Deng ~ who won't be falling in love with the chocolate if you see this:

Yummy~ yummy ~



Personally... I like this.... Kitchi said it's like toothpick bottle. -_-
Anyway~~~ I like it ~~~

1 comment:

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

BBQ mushroom is really nice.. can have its original taste... great~~