Thursday, May 31, 2007

Time I was with EY....

Browsing through the data in my external harddisk... then I saw some pictures of old days with EY. Hmm... ever since I left them, I never forget this office. It's only after I left the office, I learnt the friendly environment. It's not comparable to the one I currently work with....

One is which our seating.... all seniors in EY will have a cubicle, personal extension, large space to put files. Compared to DT, small desk, shared extention. Senior even sits at pool area. -_-


My working place and my very good neighbour - Cynthia


Besides working, IAFG (Inter-Accounting Firm Game) is considered the one and only big event for my ex-firm, as well as for other firms. It's time where we fight against each other. EY consecutively grabbed the champion 5 years in a row, except for year 2006, we lost badly.


Not playing the game? Be the cheer team. :) Cheers and songs roared.

During off-peak period, we'd organise trip on our own.... Not to say off-peak as there were no off-peak...

Hongkong ~ May 2005


Bukit Lamba ~ May 2006


Taiwan ~ September 2006


Sentosa ~ November 2006 ~ One and the only annual trip cum annual dinner (more for annual dinner) I joined..... (for your information, I didn't attend any annual trip nor annual dinner before this.. hehe..) At first I thought we would be staying at Sentosa, who knows, after the treasure hunt and awesome activities at Sentosa, we were put to budget hotels at GEYLANG! Those hookers are just doing "business" right on the street and the hotel (call it motel will be more appropriate) is also the place they "rest". Gosh.... such arrangement was merely made to suit the budget. Budget constrained.

Sentosa made this exception... This was screened at Music Fountain before the show began..


From left: Melvin, Hwee Ling, me and Alex ~ ppl I trust.


And always... people come, people go....



Farewell with Shita ~ 2005



Farewell with Jia Chuen ~ June 2006


And finally, my farewell. Together with Chin Teck, Tin and Jesslyn ~ November 2006

Old days... old days.... 回不去的从前......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.i'm 1st to read this page.look at the photos,it really bring back my memory in EYJB.i couldn't say it is the best i worked for,but i really really enjoy working there.ppl i know there are Great!there are so much memories there.let's keep the memories laminated to avoid it being faded.

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

my gosh.. that one is macau.. not hk~~ :)

we always recall old times

veerla said...

wsj: i did go hongkong la.... difficult to find group picture...

Anonymous said...

I miss u guys too.. for my current job, very boring... very routine... I suddenly remember what Theresa Quek told me. We need stress and busy-ness to keep us going.. no matter how, this is my choice..

Cynthia