Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm losing confidence....

Working under "Robin", I find myself losing confidence. I don't quite like the feeling. I noted that some ppl have the habit of arrowing back for whatever you say, or whatever you do. No matter what it is, the winner must be them. They must have the last say. They can anytime find a point to shoot back. I envy that they have the ability to twist and turn in seconds. However, I believe they don't know this is as good as taking a step to destroy the other person.

Sometimes I feel like having a brain processes perfectly like a computer. I hope I could have a recycle bin in my brain, and once the recycle bin is emptied, I'm revitalised. Human being is still human being..... I will still take in some of their words although I don't wish to. I still make errors and silly mistakes when I'm panic. No matter how many rounds I check there will still be some mistakes unspotted.....

Being defensive, is this the only way to survive?

1 comment:

Ninjapura said...

No choice, but this is the working jungle. The surviving skill everyone start to pick up slowly are playing politics and throwing arrows...