Sunday, May 27, 2007

Fortune teller

My mum learnt this from my aunt and was trying this on me... to see whether I got 劳碌命, haha.

How does it work? It basically works from one's birthday and it's very easy.... Here it goes..

Say if you're birthday is 08.06.1984, then....


Is the diagram illustrative? I hope so. One thing to take note is, the adding of number will need to go for one more round in order to get a single number, i.e. 8+4=12; 1+2=3. Those numbers stay in the triangle are the affecting factors and the most critical one being the number in the small triangle, in this case it's 9. Hmm... but what are those numbers stay outside the triangle telling? At the moment, I'm not sure... hehe.... I'll need to seek more advise from my aunt. Will keep you all posted ok? :)

Okay... so what does the number tell? Here it goes......

1 - 领导,独立

2 - 沟通

3 - 劳碌

4 - 策划

5 - 方向

6 - 金钱,智慧

7 - 人缘,贵人

8 - 责任

9 - 成功,商业头脑

For my case, I got 7 in the small triangle. I got 1, 6, 7, 8, 9 within the triangle. AND I DON'T HAVE 3 !!! hehehehe..... My mum's interpretation was: I have 贵人 in my life; I'm responsible and I'll be success in my career and I'll be RICH~~ But I do have 3 outside the triangle. *Sian* We don't know what it means at the moment though....

Anyway, just share share only.. What's yours? Try it out ~~~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah~~ very chim leh..

can u calculate and analyse for me? hehe

~Tin

veerla said...

Tin: you got 1, two 3, one 8 and three 9 in the triangle. And your critical number is 9. outside the triangle was 3 6 3 on your left, 1 9 8 on your right and 9 9 9 at the bottom...

y so many 9?? hehe... i guess.. u noe wat it means rite..

Anonymous said...

so many 9 but also come with many 3... sigh~~ can i dun wan the 3 and get all 9... hahaha

Ninjapura said...

Lucky I dun have 3... but I have double black spots on my feet - double suay!

veerla said...

tin: be contented to what you have... dun "hiam" liao... hehe...

Ninja: you hoh still nagging the spot on ur feet? gosh.....

MISTY said...

veerla, its v chim! i dun understand. pls calculate for me too!

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

i faint.. like that also can~~~

I got 6, 2, 1, 7, 2x 8, final triangle is 7~~~ huhu~~~~

like that can be happy??! a bit boliao~~~

veerla said...

wsj: bo liao then dun try.. y try in the first place? share share only and y so serious?

Ppl don't say anything good when they're moody eh...

misty: you'll be rich... hehe.. hey... do tell wat's your secret of looking young!! @_@

MISTY said...

y u say i will be rich?? i really dun understand this puzzle. mayb i am just too dumb.

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

就是算了才觉得BOLIAO.因为10个有9个是好的. :)

veerla said...

wsj: to me, i think "ze ren" don't necessary means good...