Monday, May 21, 2007

不习惯? 习惯?

For how many weeks I've been travelling to and fro JB and SG without miss? 24 weeks?

It had once started with a lot of "不习惯"....

我不习惯:

1. 没有车的日子
2. 每天要走很多路
3. 每天要和别人挤MRT
4. 每天要带钥匙出门
5. 每个礼拜要和别人挤巴士

Because of all these "不习惯", I walked until I gave up high heel shoes; Because of all these "不习惯", I "laid" on others in the MRT because I didn't stand steadily; Because of all these "不习惯", I locked myself in the house because I forgot to take the keys before I locked my room....

I have many stories around keys.... for I wasn't just lock up myself one time, but twice... and I need ppl to rescue me. My landlord would also leave me a note, asking me to take care of myself and my key when he's away in overseas because nobody would come and rescue during that time... I also left my keys at client's place... and I ended up waiting my landlord and housemate at colleague's home.... sometimes I did bring my keys... but it happened to me once that I was locked outside the house just because my landlord's mum happened to lock the gate which none of us had the key.... The key stories happend to me had once a big jokes to everyone. Was that really funny? I simply didn't get used to it as my family members will open and close the gate for me when I'm in JB. I do not need to bring the keys with me at all times....

And I wish I could be making use of every time I spend on travelling. I still couldn't sleep on bus or on MRT; I still couldn't concentrate on reading. My mind is just blank when I'm on bus or MRT.

There was also time where Tiong Bahru and Tanjong Pagar 我傻傻分不清楚.... hoo... hoo...

有些不习惯我习惯了。。。有些不习惯,还是不习惯。。。

1 comment:

MISTY said...

my friend, sylvie is staying in HK now has also the same problem. what she does now is to hang her keys around her neck like how we wear our office tag. so she bring it all over. she also duplicate keys and put in her bag. so she will not forget. mayb u can do that next time.