Sunday, May 6, 2007

Tony's wedding + Family clubbing (Continue.....)

Family's big event again... cos someone was getting married... Aunties uncles would normally get very busy to help prepare this and prepare that. Then the cousins (depending on if you're marrying in or marrying out - i.e. marrying in - the guys will need to be "brothers" and the vice versa) were not idle also as they need to wake up early also, to be the "defensive brothers". :)

Well... I didn't play much in the event.... I was merely a food eater... :)

Erm... Don't want to say much about the wedding dinner... see the report at other media...



Second round..... Lush @ Eden


12 of us altogether... went home to get change and straight headed towards Eden...

There are some new pubs open at Eden. I think the most popular one is "Dolce" since I've heard many ppl talking about this pub (my logic is: If something's been discussed over the crowds means it's something popular.. hehe..). We reached there at nearly 12am but.. gosh... the place was just crowded and very noisy. The eldest cousin and his wife, Ni and En were already waiting us at one corner at "Dolce". As the place was over crowded, hence, we changed the venue to "Lush".







Everyone has to register at the counter and have their hand stamped before you can go into the pub. Things were settled by 堂姐夫, I only knew that I had my hand stamped with the word "Lush".








The pub is limited to age above 21 years old. These 2 girls didn't meet the requirement. They should be rejected outside the entrance but still... they managed to go in. Was there a loop hole in the security check or we're just too big of group?








Pub or shall I call it disco? It's all about deafening music, smoky atmostphere and wine. Seriously I don't know what's the fun about standing there and squeezing oneself in a small room.

堂姐夫名言:什么是夜生活?就是酒和二手烟~~ (Correct me if I heard it wrongly.. it's just too noisy and can't really catch what one's telling)






All the girls attended last night... Yin, Ling, Jennifer, Ni and me... aiyoh... Ni.... face's so red? But I know you're not drunk.. hehe..












See Ni's face? aiyoh.... as red as "Guan Gong"... haha....












Cheers....... To my surprise, Chivas + coke actually taste so good! Fantastic!












The brothers..... En, Dong, Kuan and 堂姐夫


Taken outside at "Dolce" when we're about to leave... Although my face color stayed the same (basically wine or beer won't make my face red), I couldn't walk a straight line already after a few cups of Chivas + coke. Surprisingly, the 2 below-21-girl didn't feel a thing!



Whole event ended at another feast at Wen Qiang "kuey tiao kia"... err.... not my cup of tea...

If you missed this round family gathering... look forward to the next ba... hehe.....

2 comments:

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

Oh my gosh, I totally dont like the feeling to be immersed into such a atmosphere. tHere will be another excuse to go such a place, to open eyes. Anyway, i went Disco once only in my life. That was horrible feeling. The music!!!!! What for to inhale 2nd hand smoke whilst intake liquor. Ha~~

veerla said...

hmm...
that's my first time also... haha... i went cos i know i'd be safe. they intended to go redbox but it's fully booked. that's y ended up going Eden.