Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end


Watched this movie before I went back home. I didn't expect myself to watch this movie cos I didn't watch the previous 2 episodes and why should watch this before I feed myself with the previous 2 before this? Indeed... it's expected... I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WHOLE STORY WAS ABOUT. haha. Maybe I was just tired (since it's mid-night box office); maybe I wasn't concentrate as I was thinking something else. I couldn't really link up the story. Of cos I can't without watching "Curse of the black pearl" and "Dead Man's chest", and I straight jump to the third, "At World's End". I don't even know who is Jack. haha. Although what little I knew was the casting - Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp played a role. In addition, the little I knew was Chow Yun Fat participated "At World's End". Other than that, I know nothing....

Nonetheless, the movie did impress me in some way. I especially like the way Jack dominated the situation. But I don't quite understand why Beckett didn't fight in the end but choose to end the battle and his life that way. That's the only thing that puzzled me. Hence, it seemed to me that the victory came too easy.


I think I'll watch again after I pick up the first and second series. To gain more background information, I'm reading Fact and Fiction now.. hehe.. (yeah, I'm always serious on things I'm into)


4 comments:

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

OH, i dont like 2nd episode. It is so lousy movie although the movie is best selling movie last year~ I dislike 2nd episode so much that I said to myself i will skip 3rd episode.

Anyway, I will watch it in Genting in next weekend. But I dont have any expectation on this movie.

Let it flow~~

Ninjapura said...

Wsj: Walao, Pirate of Carribean is a great show loh. Only you duno how to appreciate it! Well, maybe it's different people different taste.

veerla said...

wsj: Well... I watched the 2 episodes on one go today... i think it's entertaining... hehe.. I don't know why u said it's lousy..

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

my gosh..
really rubbish movie...