Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It's hot...... and crazy

Woke up at 5am today as I'd need to reach office early for stupid works.... It was really hot this morning and I even showered with cold water (first time for the past 6 years). Oh gosh... it's 5am+ somemore!

Wanted to catch the first bus... I guessed the first bus should be around 6am. To my surprised, there were many ppl waiting bus at this early hour! Some buses were even left no seats. To the contrast, these people were mostly the elderly and students. Hardly see anyone with this office dress code like me.

I thought I would be the first one who reached office this morning. Reached office at around 6:30am. But..... I WAS NOT THE FIRST *HUH??* but some ppl had already started working! When I told my colleagues this, everybody was asking the same thing: were they staying overnight? *sigh* so pathetic.... why do we need to work till so late and yet be the early bird still?? When can I get rid of this kind of life?

4 comments:

Ninjapura said...

Why u so paimia to start work at 630am? Crazy boss? Aiyo... got to take care ah. Somemore early morning cold water shower, later u old kena 风湿 then u know ^_^

MISTY said...

i feel auditors are v pai mia they stress themselves to meet the deadline. veerla, pls dun do that and dun work too late. u are a gal, must take care of yours safety ok.

veerla said...

sometimes the balls are not on our hand.... we're pushed to work so hard.. or you'll be arrowed as irresponsible. sigh~~ i don't want to wake up so early to work and work until so late too.. sometimes rite, just that, when ppl want you die... u just have to be stronger...

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

Walao.. that is crazy job~~~

Mr KC, i always have my cold water shower... no matter day and night...