Sunday, May 20, 2007

Eye Massager

I've been thinking of getting an eye massasger for myself for quite some time. Basically is because I feel eye tiredness sometimes after facing the computer screen for long hours. It can be very ridiculous as the average hours I'm using computer approximates 12 hours a day. In addition, this has also caused me to have serious dark circle (although I'm born with dark circle. Don't you know that Hainanese usually born with dark circle?) and EYE WRINKLES! It's a sign of ageing and I can't let my eyes betray my age. You see eyes are so important. Even Darcy was attracted by Elizabeth's FINE EYES in "Pride and Prejudice". So, I MUST SAVE MY EYES!

Browsing through OSIM's website, I found 2 model of eye massages. I was pretty interested in iCare 100 as one of the effect of using this was "Reduction of eye wrinkles, dark rings around the eyes and eye bags". Oh.... this best suits me... This is exactly what I want, although I know very best myself that I can't get rid of the dark circle, reduction of dark circle is something I can do.

The other model offered by OSIM is iCare 200. Cos I didn't see "reduction of eye wrinkles and dark circle" being one of the effect of using it, hence, I didn't really give a damn although it looks solid.

I went to OSIM outlet today to try out both iCare 100 and iCare 200. As claimed by the promoter, iCare 200 is of better featured than the other (of cos! iCare 200 is double the price of iCare 100, ok?) because it comes with air pressure, heat and vibration. Whereas, iCare 100 was merely massaging with vibration. After trying out the both products, I agreed that iCare 200 was massaging my eyes in a more professional way simply because iCare 100 couldn't really fit my head (unless your head is big enough) and it's so heavy that it would need some support. In the end, needless to say, I bought iCare 200. I know my parents are going to comment this as an useless equipment and I'm being extravagant again.... but I don't care ~~ As I said, I must save my eyes and I'll try all means to save them.

3 comments:

Ninjapura said...

Rich girl, how much does it cost huh?

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

RICH RICH RICH

veerla said...

Ninja: it's RM288... original price at RM328 and I saved RM40~ hoho~

wsj: 我要爱我自己多一点~~